Holidays 2021-05-27

Holidays today are about preventing fear from interfering in our lives, using sunscreen, grape popsicles, and cellophane tape:

Nothing to Fear Day had a bunch of celebrity fear-related quotes, but they missed the Bene Gesserit quote:

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Cellophane tape may seem like a simple product, but it's still pretty useful in some situations.
Image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year In Review - February 2023 thru February 2024

Telephone Numbers Day - October 26

Festival of Wepet Renpet - July 14